HUBY-ST. LEU BRITISH CEMETERY
Pas de Calais
FranceGeneral Directions: Huby-St Leu British Cemetery is 2 kilometres from Hesdin on the north-west side of the road to St Omer (D928).
In 1916 Hesdin became General Headquarters (2nd Echelon); the 47th Casualty Clearing Station was placed near the town in July-November, 1916, and the 59th in April, 1917-August, 1918. The British burials found in this cemetery were carried out mainly by two hospitals, by G.H.Q. Troops, or by units posted in the neighbourhood. The Cemetery was begun in April, 1918 and used until March, 1919.
Casualty Details: UK 42, Canada 10, Total Burials: 52